TAG | dolphin
Check out the new Dolphin Hero update now available on the App Store!
The new update comes with a score of features and tweaks:
- Integration with Twitter, Facebook, and AGON for international score-posting. We integrated the AGON Online Social Platform and you can now pit your skills against your friends, people locally and the world!
- There are 15 in-game achievements to be found! Each one you collect increases your AGON PocketScore. We have had very good experiences with AGON and hope that many more games join the trend, allowing you to continue raising your PocketScore in many more games too.
- Drastically improved graphics! We improved the rendering so that the graphics are now crystal clear. It was a simple change, but it made a huge difference.
- Advanced tactics for collecting massive scores!!! There are many tactics, from simple to advanced, that you can employ to get higher scores. Read up on them on our previous post about Dolphin Hero tactics.
- More intense action for experienced pro’s. The game starts easy and adjusts to your ability, so its non-stop fun the whole way through.
- Although the graphics are improved, we managed to keep good control over the performance and framerate and the game nows runs more consistently.
Many of the new features and tweaks we’re inspired by suggestions and comments given by the community. We really appreciate everyone’s feedback and the game has improved drastically with each update. If people continue to talk about Dolphin Hero we’ll continue to make it better! Thank you everyone.
And Dolphin Hero is still less than a dollar!! Just 99 cents in America, $1.19 in Australia and less than a pound in the UK! (Other countries vary). BUY IT NOW – JUST 99 CENTS!.
The graphics rendering of Dolphin Hero has been massively upgraded and its like playing Dolphin Hero in HD! Everything is sharper and the colours are more vibrant.
The difference is due to a relatively simple change in the way we do things and we will post about it soon.
We had some requests from our twitter feed (follow us here) for some screenies of our latest game so we’ll put these ones out there.
Bear in mind that this game still has to go through some more QA but this is our latest creation in all its glory.
We’ll work on a video of gameplay for you guys.
Any thoughts, comments, suggestions, criticisms… compliments… much appreciated